Mau Tea Multipurpose Co-operative Society Ltd is situated approx. 10 km east of Kericho town along the Kericho/Nakuru Highway. We produce high quality Tea for both the local and international markets.
In the local market, we have registered a universally strong brand – Tilya Tea that is well recognized in all the major tea outlets in the country and beyond.
To further penetrate the local market, the Society is urgently looking for reputable distributors to partner in distribution and sale of the Tilya Brand in the local market. The distributors will be paid a sales Commission on monthly basis. Other terms and conditions applicable to this engagement are listed below:
- The Contractor / distributor to meet: –
- Road worthy motor vehicle of at least 0.5 tonne load capacity.
- The cost of fuel and car maintenance.
- Car Parking Charges.
- Any other costs related to operating the Motor-vehicle.
- Securing refundable Deposit of KShs. 50,000/=.
- The Society will provide: –
- One Sales Clerk (conditional).
- Tea Stock.
- ETR Machine.
- Till Number and Mobile Phone.
- Route allocation.
Interested Distributors are invited to submit their applications in plain sealed envelopes marked “Tender for Distribution of Made Tea” – for Local Sales and should be dropped at our offices on or before close of business on Thursday 14th October, 2021 and addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Mau Tea Multipurpose Co-operative Society Ltd
P.O. Box 377-20200,
KERICHO. DATED: 29TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.